Sunday, August 23, 2009

Funny Story!!!

Okay so funny funny story...well it actually isn't funny. Now it is just a pain. So on Saturday I was riding in a big truck with my dad and we were hauling dirt into the backyard of our house and I had just gotten back from cleaning the church that morning. So...I was still in my good clothes cause I knew I would just be vacuuming the church and I had to look good for the boys that were going to be there obviously. Well we got back and I got in the truck with my dad. After a bit I realized that I was getting dusty and that I should run in and change my clothes and put the ones I was wearing in the wash before I forgot. Well I didn't realize that I still had my cellular device in my back pocket still and put my clothes in the wash. As I was getting ready to head back out to the truck I thought to myself and I said "Self, you need to grab your phone before you go outside." Just as I thought that I heard a clunking noise coming from the washer. That is when it clicked so I ran over and tried to open it as fast as I could but the washer was on lock. Finally it drained and I got my phone out. Well long story short it didn't turn on so I had to go get a new one. But I lost all of my numbers in my phone....so Jessica and Necia I NEED YOUR NUMBERS!!!!! It was also real funny cause while I was at the cell phone store a little old lady came in and walked up to a man and she said "I have never been helped by a man so rolly before." It was hilarious! That made my day. So yeah...that is my story. I hope all is well with all of you! LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment