Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rough news....

So...um....I have some bad news possibly. Seeing as how I haven't gotten a job yet and still trying to get into the interior design program I might have to live at home for the fall semester. It is still up in the air but I have to make a decision by Monday so I can tell Anne to sell my contract or not to sell my contract. Now this totally sucks and my life is kind of in a whirlwind right now but you got to do what you got to do right? But my parents said that you guys can come live with us too! So that would be fun! Sarah knows how much fun it is at my house...tell em Sarah! So much fun! Words cannot discribe the fun you would have here! Just know I love you girls! Remember who you are, Jesus loves you, stand a little taller today! May the spirit be with you...your sister in the gospel, Amanda Jo Barrus

No comments:

Post a Comment