Thursday, July 30, 2009

I miss you girls!

I just read both your posts and was so excited but then got really sad because I think we need to all be back together and all our problems would be solved! ha oh man, I wish, but I really do miss you girls and Amanda, I wish I was there! This whole thing makes me so sad and I just wish that there was something I could do, because I agree that this whole thing is too weird to not have something wrong. I just hope that you find out something soon, because waiting this long is not what you should have to go through! And..your spill about boys and how scary it is, I whole-heartedly agree! I was thinking about that the other day and about dating, and how guys have the biggest effect on us and how easy it is for them to be somebody they aren't while dating and then their real person comes out after marriage...I know that that's why it's so important to pray about it and everything, but it still scares me really bad! I just always hope that I'm not blinded by how flattering a guy can be while dating, and that I see those red flags beforehand, you know?
Sarah, I'm sorry about work!! I'm having the hardest time finding a job, and have just about given up on it...here's the sad part, I'm 19 and I don't have any work experience...every break I've had from school that I could have had a job, I went straight to Utah and helped my sisters with their kids and I can't believe I never thought to get a job! Now, my resume is so lame and I don't have anything to show for watching kids all summer for my sisters and nobody will even take me seriously really because of it..I don't know what else to do because there are like no places to work here either! It's a joke! Sorry...that was my little rant for the day, but man I just feel so lame. It's not like I don't know how to work and work hard, but with no experience to show for it, employers don't really take the time to see that I guess.
I so wish we were all back in the same place, it sounds like we could all use it!! I love you girls and miss you!! Keep posting blogs, I love hearing about everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment