Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another Adventure with Sarah and Amanda

Okay girls, so I will explain what happened with Cole and what I know so far-which isn't much. So on Sunday he called me when me and my family got back from Utah. We were talking and I finally told him I was ready to meet him which he was surprised at. I had told him many times before that I just wasn't ready but when I was I would let him know. So I told him I was and he said that the only time he would be able to come to Idaho would be that night because he started school soon and it would be a great way to get away before all of that started. He left his house at around 7:30 or 8 and got into Idaho Falls about midnight. He called me at one and told me he was here and that he was so excited to see me. He was so excited he was counting down the hours until I would see him. It was so cute! So we decided we would meet around noon because I had things to do in the morning. About 11 or so he told me that him and Bella were going to go for a drive and see the city because they don't come here very much so they were going to drive down to the temple and walk around and such. So he said he would be back in about an hour to meet up at Central Park. I said okay and at about 11:30 he texted me and said they were on their way back and he would meet me and Sarah at the part at around 12:15 or 12:30. I said okay and that was the last I have heard from him. So we went to the park and waiting till almost 2 until we decided that we were sick of waiting and that he would call or text when he was there. I have been kind of freaked since then because I don't know what has happened. I mean he went for a drive so I kind of assumed he got in a wreck or something but when I called the hospital they had no record of him or Bella there. So that was a good thing but it also put questions in my mind like "Why in the world is he not calling or texting me back?" or "Did he see me and Sarah sitting there and just not like what he saw?" plus so many more questions. I honestly don't know what to think and I wish he would just call me and tell me he was okay or that he just didn't want to see me anymore. I just need something! Its driving me insane! All I can say is pray for me and for him and Bella if something did happen. Just thought you would like to know what happened or more like what did not happen. Love you girls!!!!!!!! Miss ya lots!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment