Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'M VENTING!!!

So after spending the weekend at the Barrus' house I have come to the conclusion that living in Rexburg by myself......STINKS!!!! I miss playing the Wii with Nic, telling Amanda some great bedtime stories!!!, watching "Say Yes to the Dress" late at night with Tiffany, going job hunting, and watching Harry Potter again! We really had some good times; I am for sure coming back sometime!!! And to make things even better, when I went to work yesterday I found out that my LEAST favorite manager of ALL time is moving back to the night shift!! So lucky me...I will get to work with her a LOT more! :( But on the bright side (maybe) some people at work might have talked me into going to denny's on friday night....the problem is they are all very young, most of them are still in high school! I NEED you ladies back here NOW!! :) And I finished all my Grey's Anatomy so I have nothing to watch anymore.....so if you see any good movies that are on dvd let me know! But I think that that is enough venting for one night, right? But I love you all, yes, even you Jessica (even after those cruel things you said last time!) :)
SARAH

2 comments:

  1. I love you to sarah!! you need to come back here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too!!! Please come back! I get scared at night downstairs without you! Come back!! :( Sad day!!

    ReplyDelete