Monday, July 27, 2009

Jessica's and Necia's experience with Ontario singles ward!!

Me and Jess just got back from a most excellent fhe talent show at the Ontario singles ward. Boy, did you girls miss out! (Jess says hey and she also wants to add her side of the story :)) I will let her tell "Jessica's story" momentarily. once when i was a youngster i longed to be in the ontario singles ward...but...hahaha just kidding back to necia ;)
So...as I was getting to the most exciting part of the night...well, I think the most exciting part was when Jessica chased a penny. We'll let you fill in the blanks of that story, it leaves quite a lot to the imagination, but it's probably just as funny the way that you think it rather than if we tried to tell it. Ok, well some of the talents that were shared were comedy acts, piano, clogging to some "hip" music of the 2007 year. There was one act that we weren't quite sure it, but we smiled and clapped appropriately. Jessica really really really wanted to show off her somersault skills, but I decided to spare her the embarrassment and held her back. OH there was an actual gymnast...he was pretty cool, jess said he was legit so he must have been. Umm...then there were some stupid human tricks? I don't really know, but people have some weird things they can do with their body. IF nothing else, it beat sitting at home watching tv...I guess?
Jess would like you to know that she is eating a cheese sandwich, and she would like to share her experience eating it but I decided to not let her. She wants to yell at Sawah really bad...I'm sorry sarah, I would never let her do that to you!! :)
Ok, well we ...hey this is jessica---SAWAH I THINK YOU ARE A ***************%********* (POOPERSTAR) and yes sawah there are more stars and percents than what the word actually spells...that just shows how mad i really am at you silly...I THINK YOU ARE THE WORST @@@@@@@@%^&***((*&^^% EVER!!!!! that means i actually dont know...
Oh sarah, I am so sorry, I tried to stop her!!! Well, this was quite a long post, we will let you girlies go, have a fabulous night and we'll talk soon!!!!
Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment